Here is my first music genre
Handbags and Gladrags by Stereophonics
Here is the line up of who is in the band and the year/s the people in the group joined. This also includes there latest Album Graffiti on the Train from 2013.
They are a Welsh band that was formed in 1992.
Stereophonics are a Welsh rock band that formed in 1992 in the village of Cwmaman in Cynon Valley, Wales. The band currently comprises Kelly Jones (lead vocals and guitar), Richard Jones (bass guitar and backing vocals), Adam Zindani (guitar and backing vocals), Jamie Morrison (drums) and touring member Tony Kirkham (keyboards). The group originally included Stuart Cable (1992–2003) and Javier Weyler (2004–2012) on drums. Stereophonics have released eight studio albums, including five consecutive UK number one albums, their latest album being 2013’sGraffiti on the Train. A successful compilation album, Decade in the Sun, was released in November 2008 and charted at number two in the United Kingdom.
Below are some of their History and the years this happened.
- 1 History
- 2 Other projects
- 3 Personnel
- 4 Discography
- 5 See Also
- 6 References
- 7 External links
- Current members
- Kelly Jones – vocals, guitar, keyboards (1992–present)
- Richard Jones – bass guitar, piano, backing vocals (1992–present)
- Adam Zindani – guitar, backing vocals (2007–present)
- Jamie Morrison – drums (2012–present)
- Former members
- Current touring musicians
- Tony Kirkham – keyboards (1999–present)
- Former touring musicians
- above are some personal stuff from current members to former touring musicians.
They are an Alternative , rock group
- Mike d,abdo wrote the song handbags and gladrags in 1967.
- Bird and bush produced stereophonics.